BoTF XIII.1 Grave Digging and Filling Day Six (Final Day) Evil Win

ok whysper or nancy is the demon yw

… huh

I was fortune teller have fun guessing on if I hit my red herring or not :partying_face:

good news: you couldn’t of triggered no dashii

Lol, I thought overnight the team was 3 of Magnus/Egg/Whys/Nancy

Jake, upon hearing this news, will now be selling copium with his beverages for an increased price.

I will whisper people to go into detail on why I believe that my check was not influenced by anything

you are free to assume I am a vigor killed minion but you’d be stupid if you didn’t at least follow up on the lead I have provided

well
that whisper between night and whysper for like 20 minutes was strange

I would have loved to live a bit longer to make sure that I was, for a fact, correct on one or the other, and of course the red herring does exist, but here we are

The only think I would suspect from it is ‘Night maybe spy’ if Whys is the demon
But eh…

thus the streak continues of you pointlessly lying about your role in my whispers

I don’t think killing me in the night when I’m a point of contension for town accomplishes anything

This is BOTF with poisoner roles in the game if you think I’d tell you I was anything powerful you are mistaken

Exactly.
Tbh I thought myself or Atlas were dead.
Then again idk why they’d kill a noble so maybe just Atlas

glad to see your upmost trust in me

Btw jarek
What makes you think your not drunk?

oh yeah
i need to whisper her again today uwu

It’s a possibility but to completely ignore my demon pings because I might be the drunk isn’t very smart

glad to see your spy info has changed

2 Likes

Uh oh, the grimoire updated

1 Like