BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome (13/15) + (3/5) Travelers Signups Closed

By the way @Litten, you won’t be able to protect yourself from exile.

just don’t get exiled

emperor is pretty strong so town probably won’t right

magnus is saying “you’re getting insta exiled, here’s your chance to fix it”

How does Emperor work?
“First execution”, not “first nomination”.

Will the day be extended if Litten chooses to save them, or will just nobody die?

No, the day would immediately end with an execution regardless if Litten as the Emperor saves them or not.

1 Like

why would I get instantly exiled

1 Like

I see you are posting here, yet haven’t made a decision on if you’ll join or not.

i debated on joining but
playing in a game with confirmed et sounds like torture

and i don’t really like the anything on this script except the towns and outsiders

Evil twins just suck right

1 Like

So Litten either chooses to pardon the execution at the end of the day (similar to Vizier), or they die and he learns their alignment? The execution doesn’t actually fail. Gotcha.

At least the game doesn’t end if you exile the wrong Mercenary.

2 Likes

as emperor I would just never not execute someone lmao

Yes.

correct, but they’re still just going to be annoying as long as they’re around, and insta exiling people just seems unfun for them

i’d rather just save everyone the time and myself the agony, if others enjoy it

1 Like

Why would it be that impactful?
We can confirm different roles as being in play, or you could ignore us. Just don’t exile a confirmed goodie.

is it a bad idea to sign up as emperor

@YoubutWorse and I wouldn’t shout at each other in the town square the entire game, you know.

its your choice mate. :popcorn: its a powerful traveller

95% is just plain unfun
im fine if other players enjoy it and are fine with others going at their throats for the entire game and trying to backslash over every word they say to prove themselves good, but i personally don’t