BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome (13/15) + (3/5) Travelers Signups Closed

You were sad and the sadness made you join?

Now that’s unique motivation

Does the hannibal learn false information

Hannibal learns arbitrary info at storyteller discretion. Bad Omen is best described as a townsfolk under the Vortox power.

1 Like

Here’s the thing: the Centurion can optionally toggle their ability on or off, so their ability to nominate isn’t handicapped midgame. They can’t be killed by the Demon. In most cases if they have a lot of goodwill, they’ll survive late into the game and if an evil is ever outed, the Centurion can win the game immediately. Otherwise Town can just not vote on players they don’t think are evil, which is something they already shouldn’t be doing.

Just don’t have the Sculptor see them and it’ll be fine.

so what if neither hannibal ever dies and it gets to final 4 with 2 minions 2 hannibals

Except they also don’t have a Townsfolk ability that can affect the gamestate, like the Drunk.

:moyai:

The game would be called, as there is no way good can win in that scenario.

1 Like

Fair

the ability of black smith says they GAIN a not in play townsfolk ability. in turn technically i would thing you stay as the mercenary but with another townsfolk ability as well

1 Like

As a storyteller I would call the game as only evil wins. I suppose one Hannibal could still nominate another, but at that point you’re only seeing if someone unnecessarily loses. It isn’t like having a Marionette alive in F3 with two other evils.

1 Like

in turn i believe you have the ability to have two abilities

Can they?

evil wins cause both hannibals are classified still as evil

So what if you kept gaining the Blacksmith’s ability?

endless blacksmith i guess XD

1 Like

that seems like a massive oversight oh god XD

1 Like

If you gained the power of a Blacksmith who had already been attacked, would you gain both of their abilities or only one of them?

There we go. Blacksmith should out themselves and claim Spartacus, the Physician should protect them, and the Demon should keep attacking a Mercenary.
It’ll be funny.

i would rule it as the ability of the blacksmith

1 Like