:(

it’s a 2f1 deal

As much as I hate to lose Magnus I also hate to lose the game

1 Like

did you do it

Going to head out for now so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

I did lose the game yes

by the way leafia that was ad libed I saw the chance and was like fuck it let’s go lmao

1 Like

Not planned

1 Like

We should play more whisper games I forgot how much you can fuck with people

1 Like

If you get put it in a whisper game it is your moral obligation to claim something entirely different to every single person you whisper. If someone is outed scum it is your MORAL obligation to get in their DMs and claim lost wolf or third party

2 Likes

I should host smth here that’s just typical mafia but with whispers that’d be funny I think

You all need to experience the nonsense of The DM Game. I am not sure you all would get up to the behaviours we do on Discord though so you might not get the full experience

Ideally the DM game is a sort of slow-burn horror experience as you discover over the days exactly how many people privately claimed to the one random “”"“VT”""" who’s definitely the reason the mafia have gone 3 for 3 on killing TPR claims so far

And as you shout in the pubchat STOP FUCKING CLAIMING TO RANDOM PEOPLE NO MORE CLAIMING I SWEAR TO GOD IF ONE MORE OF YOU CLAIMS (they do not listen) (they will never listen)

/whisper break

Goodnight

@May you’still there

whispers close in like 4 hours