BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

The hosts should ask m e everything I will have good answers

Where does a thought go when it’s forgotten?

I wouldn’t know I don’t forget thoughts I remember everything forever ^_^

3 Likes

[citation needed]

1 Like

But en realidad it goes to the bottom of your mind to silently colour your experiences fort he rest of your life I think. And maybe you remember it later and get to go “oh yeah I thought that. It explains a lot”. Or maybe I am attributing backwards here. Thoughts arise from conditions which influence the rest of your life but the thought itself is simply a manifestation of conditions and memories

Where does a wave go when it’s forgotten? The physical object of the wave is ever-moving it is not composed of the same pieces of water every time. A thought itself may be forgotten but the thought is one individual composition of water molecules forming a single instant of the wave?

You can “forget” a thought but that is only the surface level. The things that caused the thought will still be there. Your capability to think it. If you were put in identical conditions it would arise again. But you cannot be put in identical conditions because you have forged memories which also will not go away?

spectate what

no

Why is may being poetic about thoughts and waves?

Magnus asked also its not poetry

1 Like

Its not particularly poetic I am just trying to explain a concept. Badly. Waves are not the metaphor I am looking for

A thought is a convergence of conditions. A thought disappears in the same way 2023-07-23 11:49PM Eastern disappears

Fascinating

you have been blessed with the following information: nightingale is good

1 Like

In the world Leafia is Augur you absolutely could be and in that case these are gonna be some sad sad hours we’re going into and haha.

1 Like

i honestly dont have hope because i think leafia tmi’d that the games continuing
if it doesnt though then thats great

@Playwright
Pardon Leafia
Execute Everybody Else

Leafia TMI’ing game is continuing, means Leafia is evil.
And therefore a good execute.
Get rid of the Augur before anyone else is bad omen’d but me

i have mechanical information from an unspecified source that leafia and i are the same alignment
therefore, if the centurion goes off, i will lose :joy_cat:

2 Likes