BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

You responded to this

With this.

No one would.

Nya

Oh sorry, I thought that you were wanting to execute yourself?
Scared, are you?

Now I’m genuinely worried. Llease let me be right about Kiiruma being a minion.

so game is over in like

3 hours either way?

Not enough votes rn.

The position you’re in is absolutely horrendous, and frankly it’s better to just take the L

You’re caught in a lie, relying on one specific person being one specific role they have already said they aren’t and can’t actually be, desperately grasping at the possibility that the person who nominated you isn’t the role they are firmly standing behind

I’d just take the L

@Litten

should I vote since this is game ending either way

I’m not right, am I? Town will lose if I’m executed. Oh great. I came up with a great play to helptown win only for it to lead toa town loss. You must not execute me Litten. Town will literally lose if you do. Please listen to me. I beg you!

See what I mean

The vibes are the same

To FAM

true

man I got shit for not reading leafia right one time in a 60 player game

zzzz

1 Like

Once she’s actually literally on the chopping block, she’s now desperately clawing at a chance at survival

@Marluna @Jarek @Magnus @Silviu200530 @May @guavagudetama @YoubutWorse @Wazza @baker @Litten

The time has come to execute Leafia. Rise up with me and we shall strike down this pretender who dares to call themselves a “Legionary”. Vote with your Centurion, banish this evil.

uwu

It’s what you get for repping a god read

fuck you too then.

You’re dead! I didn’t want you to have to use your ghost vote jic Leafia is just Augur.

I still have it imo

I was playing fam like this:

when if I had done this, I would have known:

(really, her iso was obvious I was just vibing and killing other scum lmao)

They are not.