BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

I’m not a wolf Apoc. If Kiiruma is being honest, town is about to lose. I give up though.

@Playwright Can you just end day early? I don’t think anyone will be changing their vites anytime soon and I can’t bear to sit through much more of this. I want everyone to realize I’m a townsfolk, even if it’s by the game ending and evils winning.

Nya

You wound me.

First though,congrats Litten. You’re going to win as evil emperor. I should’ve realized that you were evil sooner.

Thank you I worked very hard

1 Like

The day will end when a player can not be taken off the block with any amount of votes or in 2 hours

You’re welcome and yes you did. You deserve the win honestly.

How many locked votes do I have?

Nya

You have 6 votes on you currently i believe. But i do not have the sheet in front of me so i will have to ping rich

I don’t understand how locked votes work here tbh

The storytellers could’ve killed him in a Hannibal game to prevent the Scholar’s ability from obviously failing and outing you as Augur, hypothetically. I agree that a player wouldn’t make that kill.

Please stop.saying that. I’ve asked you twice now. It’s getting repetitive and annoying at this point.

1 Like

Think of every player as being a face on a clock, and votes lock in a circular fashion.

Bruh

It wouldn’t obviously fail though.

Me Nya’ing is literally just what I do

Meanie.

You’ve only ever done it this game though.

The Scholar is a two-way confirmation.

1 Like