BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

I think we can figure out fairly quickly with demon game we are in btw

Introduction: A look into my thoughts of my grimoire as a feline cat.

Right now there are two worlds. One in which night is telling the truth, and one in which they aren’t. Let me examine both of them real quick.

If night is telling the truth, the minions are temptress, haruspex, and augor, and we are living in a hannibal game. People have started to doubt the temptress stuff, but that is bullshit, no minion NOR demon fakes being tempted when they have no information about what the actual minions are, because if two other people claim tempted, well something is wrong. I also don’t believe in people arguing that “well it could be a play”, that play is dumb, guava isn’t dumb. Getting into a thunderdome that early is bad. Which leaves me with a big problem. We have a trumpeter with a 3 N1, and a 1 N2.

N1: Leafia, Catbae, Nightingale, Crazynuto, Jarek, Marluna, Baker and Silviu
N2:Crazynuto Leafia Jarek

We know Leafia and Catbae are evil. In this world, I am assuming that Night is town (I doubt this though). Crazy is town, they died during the night. Jarek is confirmed from the night two ping. Night confirms Silviu in this world. Which would leave us with
Marluna/Baker having a confirmed evil.

In the world where night is town, we are in a hannibal game as well. With no Glkyon, we would have 1 evil Baker/Marluna, and TWO evils in May/Apo/Guava/Kiiruma.

In a hannibal game, I think Night and Silviu are both pretty much confirmed, and this is why I believe it is fairly important for us to figure out which demon we are under, because…if we live in a hannibal game, we are in a great spot?

1 Like

I ain’t reading allat

you should

that sounds like a lot of effort tho

it’s also just a complete hypothetical on if Night is town

Especially given your whole “there’s guaranteed to be no Haruspex”, Glykon would have to exist

They are town if we are in a hannibal game
And we can find that out tonight

Information can be false in a hannibal game

If Leafia and Catbae are evil then Marluna/Baker has evil

And Silviu and Jarek are confirmed

Sheep me

No, you are only confirmed if night is town and we are in a hannibal game

If we are in a Caesar game we just kill Silviu

And I highly doubt we are in a hannibal game considering the fact that uh
Catbae got countered twice and is likely a minion

I wonder if is Crassus and they are at danger of exe lol

they would have gotten bluffs tho