BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

@Playwright

This execution is brought to you by RAID: SHadow legends. RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is an immersive online experience with everything you’d expect from a brand new RPG title. It’s got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize. I never expected to get this level of performance out of a mobile game. Look how crazy the level of detail is on these champions! RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is getting big real fast, so you should definitely get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There’s also an upcoming Special Launch Tournament with crazy prizes! And not to mention, this game is absolutely free! So go ahead and check out the video description to find out more about RAID: Shadow Legends™️. There, you will find a link to the store page and a special code to unlock all sorts of goodies. Using the special code, you can get 50,000 Silver immediately, and a FREE Epic Level Champion as part of the new players program, courtesy of course of the RAID: Shadow Legends™️ devs.

2 Likes

@catbae has been sentenced to death by decree of Litten.

Exactly after these words have been spoken by Litten, you all hear a creaking sound from the top of the stage. It turns out the stage light was ill fitted, and it then falls with a loud crash on top of catbae. Catbae was deceased instantly upon impact.

Act 3 ends and Act 4 begins. The game continues. Good night everyone!

1 Like

There is talk about the Sibyl @Amelia traveling into town. It turns out they have quite a following, with predictions of good tidings and misfortune turning out to be correct.

2 Likes

Apologies for the wait ~ Hazard

Act 4 opens with a gasp and shock. On the wall hanging a few feet above the stage is Marluna stabbed throught the chest with a spear…

@Marluna has died

However… sadly that is not all… sitting in the audience your once emperor is kneeled over with his bottom jaw hanging due to a silver blade shoved into their mouth. The words “Jupiter” are written in blood on the wall behind him

@Litten Has died. gl everyone

@Litten
@Apocryphal
@catbae
@nightingale
@Leafia
@baker
@crazynuto
@Marluna
@Jarek
@Magnus
@Silviu200530
@May
@guavagudetama
@YoubutWorse
@Kiiruma
@Achromatic
@Wazza
@Amelia

WHAT

DO I GET A VOTE TOKEN

you do yes

You get to keep a vote token.

POG

you get one vote after your death

1 Like

CAN I STILL BE EXILED

nope. what is town gonna do… exile a dead body???

3 Likes

Also Litten, I caught this yesterday. I would’ve broken silence if the Sibyl acted last night.

Anyway Silviu was clearly gladiator but they can be a hanmibal gladiator
I read over their posts over night

Same

That doesn’t work.

It does