BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

if the demon killed emperor on n1 instead of that achro kill then this would have been stomped

so I guess we should be thankful for litten’s services

this town*

i think it took some time for evil team to realize litten is town

Me magnus and may figured out a secret way to keep whispers open until the end of time as long as we don’t speak itt
So
If we don’t talk
Assume we are solving in whispers

/whisper may and magnus

3 Likes

/accept

1 Like

We are going to be playing games instead of solving glgl

2 Likes

/Accept.

We’re conspiring with our Demon.

2 Likes

Nope. Town.

Explain how anything makes sense if I’m a wolf Apo and why you think I’m a wolf.

Leafia

I am literally the worst person to demand such a reasoning

Then start using logic and stop listening to obvious evils. Anyway, calling it a night now so good night everyone.

:sleepingleafeon:

Not only am I literally barely here, I don’t have that good of a reason beyond “Goddamn do you make stinky sus posts, literally just howling all of the time.” + there being mech stuff that supposedly makes you more likely a wolf.

Logic is cringe

I’m not the one making posts like that and no mech exists that even hints at me being wolf. Litten just wants to make it seem that it does. Good night again. :sleepingleafeon:

Litten saw Leafia as wolf
My ability didn’t happen which means if I’m telling the truth Leafia is Augur (A wolf)
Leafia just voted for the person Leafia wolfread to gain info which is… illogical

The information I received last night from Wazza further corroborates Leafia’s guilt.
Leafia’s claim has changed 4 different times this game from impossible to impractical considering Leafia’s plays.

1 Like

Nominations are closed. Voting phase has begun and your choices are @guavagudetama, @May and @Silviu200530 . Also calls for exile on @Wazza and @Magnus .

I keep forgetting this game is still going my brain is still locked on the idea that Leafia is the demon

1 Like

I’m spartacus or smthn @Playwright

If this was FM I’d say I don’t want to die but since I’m expected to be here even if I die I’d rather live
I have like. A decently helpful ability