BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

By the way this really sucks. Everyone except YBW (presumably) and Magnus will have to vote to exile them.

this makes my winemaker bluff particularly funny

Ahem dead players can vote on exiles without spending their vote token.

@Litten I think Guava Hannibal world makes the most sense right now, we have evidence of Guava’s ability not working, if Guava dies and Isn’t Hannibal then we pivot tomorrow. Right? I dunno I just like solving I’m bad at night action management

1 Like

That’s not what I mean

did you need to whisper me for that

This is blatently untrue. Just because someone changes their claim in this type of game doesn’t make them evil and I never said Wazza was lockwolf for me or that she was even a wolf. Besides, since Litten is evil, she’s far more likely to be good than evil.

I am. The good Hannibal.

It was something different when I pinged you but Litten Magnus and I figured it out

I’m not evil Guava.

I’m not a minion Litten. Stop spouting all this bs.

Hey Leafia. Are you able to tell me who do you think is evil from each line of people?

based

Except you’re the minion, not me.

1 at most if even that.

Before. Not after.

N0 doesn’t even exist.

Litten proved he was evil actually. Not good.

One of them was anyway. I’ll honestly laugh if augur isn’t even in the game.

My best guesses would be Catbae and May for the first one. Crazy for the second one. Catbae, Crazy,and Night for the third one.

Now to heaf back out for some FFX-2 HD Remaster on my Switch.

But why would he die at night if he’s evil?

Perhaps some hannibal sheninigans, one would say?

Baker Augur. Leafia Haruspex. Catbae Temptress who targeted Guava and Jarek. Guava and Kiiruma Hannibal.

Mayworld is dead, but we have forged a new, wonderful Maylittenmagnusworld, one that is surely true and correct and resiliant to all that might be thrown at it

It’s bad if Magnus is in it :stuck_out_tongue:

YBW claimed to see Twins twice in a row