BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

You can have your peace I won’t bother you

We’ve had like five epiphanies at this point and they have ALL BEEN WRONG

I might have taken that too personally but still ouch

Apologies. We are very on edge from banging our heads against the wall for three days straight

@Litten What was wrong with me/Kiiruma Hannibal again

NOTHING MAKES SENSE AND EVERYTHING IS MISERABLE AND THE STORYTELLERS WANT US ALL TO SUFFER THIS IS THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD

God I need to play more BotC

@Amelia has chosen @Litten Litten who do you nominate?

Shouldn’t this be after the exe

It is. That’s to accomodate for long form BoTC.

IF ALL MY INFORMATION IS TRUE:
Leafia was the Augur.
There is EITHER a currently living Haruspex or a currently living Trumpeter; the other is not in play.
There is EITHER a currently living Temptress or a currently living Twins; the other is not in play.

Night confirms there is a Haruspex in play; therefore, if Night is good, there is no living Trumpeter. Baker must be a Bad Omen.

Silviu, Jarek, and Guava confirm Temptress is in play, therefore, if my information is correct, there is no Twins. YBW saw Twins at least once and appeared to misunderstand the ability, which I do not think she would have done if she were fakeclaiming it. Therefore, Jarek must see Twins, and be Hannibal.

If Jarek is Hannibal, then both the Temptress and the Haruspex are currently living. This means both Leafia and Catbae cannot be dead Minions. This conflicts with our core assumptions. If said core assumptions are false, I accept any and all suffering that comes our way.

So my information cannot be true. So I should be executed.

1 Like

There’s a leap of logic, “my information is false → I am Hannibal and should be executed”; there are two worlds in which my information is false, actually. Either I am Hannibal, or I was made into a Bad Omen when I nominated Baker, who would be an Augur.

If baker is an Augur, then Kiiruma is Hannibal. Haruspex and Trumpeter are in play, Temptress and Twins are in play. Therefore there is no Glykon. Leafia is the Haruspex, catbae is the Temptress, baker is the Augur. Guava is the other Hannibal by process of elimination.

Does this world break? We haven’t visited baker Augur in a while, I forget what collapsed it last time

Can Kiiruma ever be bluffing Centurion?

If I am Hannibal, logic chain dictates that Guava is Glykon and Kiiruma is Hannibal as well.

Shouldn’t I choose after exe
I’m at dinner

It’s long form BoTC. And I’d rather everyone doesn’t have to wait for a 2nd execution. So who you’re nominating in advance.

Can I nom someone after

or twice

So, as my information cannot be true, either:

• I am a Bad Omen, the Demons are Kiiruma/Guava as Hannibal, Leafia is the Haruspex, catbae is the Temptress, baker is the Augur.
  • I am Hannibal, the Demons are me/Kiiruma as Hannibal, Leafia is the Haruspex, catbae is the Temptress, Guava is the Glykon.