BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

The storytellers are recommended not to kill off evil suspects in Hannibal games, I think. It isn’t like Lil’ Monsta.

If we Sibyl exe, we’re reducing our nights by one. Are we good with that?

I was told by hazard that they will kill off one of the Hannibal’s eventually as otherwise it’s not fair

Really? Yeah, on the unofficial server it was recommended to let the good team kill off Hannibals.

D3: Marluna, Catbae, May, Baker, Jarek, Silviu
One evil in this
Other evils out

Problem: May info still contradicts

May info is a thunderdome with night UNLESS baker is bad omen

Baker might just be Bad Omen

Then who the fuck is the demon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(Jarek is not Hannibal Twins btw. I don’t think setup works that way.)

Hannibal’s believes they are good, not a townsfolk

I think it technically could be if the stock Outsider is someone else, but it’ll be weird cause either they get thunderdomed with another Outsider claim or we completely miss the existence of a Bad Omen

The Scholar adds an Outsider, and assuming Hannibal functions like Marionette, they can’t believe they’re an extra Outsider because it breaks the count.
If Hannibal works differently, someone should ask the hosts.

With Magnus’s fakeclaim our information was too constricting and every world kept being disproven and now it’s too open and we can’t build good logic chains

1 Like

We have like no info on potential Hannibal’s then because the hosts lilled off our invest roles

It does I did ask

It does not break the count because hannibal isn’t an outsider

So they’re running it differently, gotcha.
People were theorising about Marionette Outsider in the U-Pick BOTF and misunderstood its rules, so I figured the same thing might be happening here.

1 Like

Leafia ???, catbae Temptress, Haruspex is alive

If my information is correct, Leafia Augur