@YoubutWorse can you vote execute on guava

sure

/execute guava

1 Like

FUCK

and retract this if im exiled i want to save my dead vote

1 Like

id rather good win i can still have fun that way

If I accidently typed execute guava in my excitement at any point retract any execute votes by me

1 Like

The trumptwerbinfo doesn’t make sense

@Playwright

You joined as a Mercenary on purpose for the ability though, didn’t you?

IM SORRY!!!

/execute quavo

1 Like

I’m at work, will be back in few hours

Nya

Crazy bad omen, jarek hannibal, baker hannibal, is the funniest time line

THREE TIMELINES:

My information is correct; there is either no Haruspex or no Trumpeter.
If there is no Haruspex, Night is a Minion, making Silviu likely the Demon, as Night had no other reason to sacrifice herself. We’ve been over this.
If there is no Trumpeter, baker is evil and probably the Demon. We don’t have to think about this, it’s easy.

I am Bad Omen; my starting info was correct, so baker must be Augur. Catbae was Temptress. Leafia was Haruspex. Kiiruma is Hannibal.

I am Hannibal; Leafia, catbae, and someone else are Minions; one is a Temptress, per guava/Jarek/Silviu, one is a Haruspex, per Night, one is a Glykon/Augur.

If Trumpeter information is correct, we have one more evil in the D1 ping than the D3 ping. Either one of catbae/baker is a Glykon who is registering D1 and not D3, which would be extremely odd, or Night was nominated by Glykon Guava and registers as evil D1.

Taking the latter case, that means Guava is the Glykon, Leafia is the Haruspex, and catbae is the Temptress (as they’re the only one left who YBW could’ve inherited), and therefore Kiiruma’s ability is malfunctioning. Two Outsiders are already accounted for, so Kiiruma must also be Hannibal.

So either baker is evil and Trumpeter information is false, Guava is the Glykon and Kiiruma is Hannibal, or one of catbae/baker is a Glykon instead and we have no damn clue who the Demon is.

0 chance guava is Glkyon

@May

Explain catbae

Explain what

#328 in three idiots

It’s not 100% there’s things that could cause the conflict but I think it’s fuckin weird as hell