BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

Both apo and guava can’t both be bad omens

That’s why I think this
Baker was Glkyon turned Crassus

/break

i am not crassus or glykon. only reason i want to die today is because of hannibal

and i don’t want to deal with this anymore. the game is unsolvable without a 50%/50%

1 Like

/break

@Litten I want to know. Can you believe that Nightingale is Spartacus even once.

Considering the fact we started in a base-13 game with no outsiders. Achro throws Jarek’s role into the mix. And may debunks heruxpex from existance?

If so I think Nightingale was actually Glykon trying to help dying Leafia, then derped then gigabrained into continuing to say she was Spartacus

1 Like

Would have she known that Kiiruma would malfunction or something like that?

1 Like

Magnus, pretty sure you’re good while Litten is clearly evil.

It is.

Explain why Achro died then in this world. You can’t. It proves I’m good Hannibal.

Litten outing as evil so hard. Now time for some FFX-2 HD Remaster. :sleepingleafeon:

I think Achro died because the evil team tried to save you as a last attempt

anyway i really need to go back to packing

/nominate baker

Accusation: get me out of this hell

1 Like

That would be Wazza asking me why I’m alive.
Me saying it’s because I’m frame bait.
Us discussing why it’s illogical for me to be wolf

Leafia is wolf who has been pushing me constantly. So even in the world where Leafia is a non-Augur minion and I’m Hannibal, Leafia would know I’m Hannibal and therefore not to push me. Plus if we further that, Leafia’s TMI that the game wasn’t going to end indicates either that I’m Hannibal and Leafia knew it (Possibility eliminated as previous discussed) or that Leafia is Augur, ergo Leafia is Augur and I’m Bad omen.

Wazza then saying that basically there’s a wolf between herself and Amelia. So I said that I wanted to nuke the travellers, starting with Wazza and Amelia. And Wazza suggested also nuking the mercenaries, I said that I wasn’t against that.

Then we both went offline and haven’t spoke for about 5hrs (since my last message at 10:20 AM, it’s now 3:36PM for us both)

sorry if town loses because of this

1 Like

Hopefully that’s a good enough explanation for yall.
But yeah there’s basically never a world where I’m the demon here.

Thanks to Leafia’s behaviour this game it rules it out very well.

If Leafia was actually being cunning all along I would gladfully be outmatched by her

But I’m sure she’s capable of levels of deceptions at the very least like in the annual game

If you’re trying to suggest a world where Leafia is evil and I am her demon then I’d love to know the logic there. Including how Leafia got a bluff without us speaking once and the reasoning why she has been actively trying to murder her demon.

But if you are L’Hannibal, then she doesn’t have to hear from you

I’m thinking we are facing a hannibal? I am starring at my whisper log for a bit