Sucks to suck

(It’s okay, you are learning)

1 Like

Anyway if you think game ends today, we actually need to make use of my ability

Otherwise im a sad potato

@Litten Thoroughness

Marluna/May/baker/Jarek/Silviu.

• Marluna is dead.

• I can only be Hannibal. The Temptress has to be in the D3 list per Magnus, so catbae must be Temptress, and Marluna/baker/Jarek/Silviu are greenchecked. D1 info is Leafia/catbae/night/nuto/Jarek/Marluna/baker/Silviu, guava can’t be Glykon nominating baker per Magnus, so provided there’s no Glykon registering as evil then good, night has to be the one registering as evil on D1, Guava has to also be Bad Omen/Hannibal for Magnus to see Crassus. May/guava Hannibal, catbae Temptress, Leafia Augur, night Glykon (as there’s no other Spartacus for her to be Haruspex). Why on earth would night register as evil there. Among other things. This logic is really messy maybe I should redo this with more space to work

• baker can be Crassus, with initial evils being Night Crassus/Leafia Augur/Baker Glykon/Catbae Temptress

• Jarek needs to be Crassus fakeclaiming Twins with Leafia as the Glykon, baker as the Augur, catbae as the Temptress, Kiiruma starting Bad Omen, me new Bad Omen, except I learned that only one of Hannibal/Bad Omen is in play and that would have to be false, so that doesn’t work, OR Hannibal with Leafia as the Glykon, catbae as the Temptress, one of Guava/Kiiruma Hannibal, and the other Bad Omen, except my info says only one of Bad Omen/Hannibal exists, so this doesn’t work.

• Silviu must be Crassus with Night Glykon/Catbae Temptress/Leafia Augur (provided there’s no way for Guava to be Bad Omen), but then there’s no explanation for the extra kill N2, doesn’t work

• If Kiiruma is evil, there is another Minion in that list - either me as another Hannibal (see my bullet point), or baker as a Minion. In the latter case, Leafia/catbae/baker are Minions. One of baker/catbae is Temptress, there is a Haruspex in play for Night to be good. This contradicts with my info, so I have to be Bad Omen (registering as good) with Baker Augur. Guava has to be the other Hannibal. If she shows up and tells us she’s Hannibal, sure, maybe, there’s probably something I’m issing

2 Likes

This was written under the influence of Madness so it’s gonna suck and will have bad logic, anyone is free to critique it , but it’s broad strokes

Who do we have nominated. /nominate baker if they’re not already @Playwright

Heya, I’ve been busy as hell wow.

1 Like

/call for the exile of Magnus
/call for the exile of YBW

/exile Amelia
/exile Wazza
/exile YBW
/exile Magnus

pings

@Litten
@Apocryphal
@catbae
@nightingale
@Leafia
@baker
@crazynuto
@Marluna
@Jarek
@Magnus
@Silviu200530
@May
@guavagudetama
@YoubutWorse
@Kiiruma
@Achromatic
@Wazza
@Amelia

it’s suicide time

I haven’t checked whos done it I just saw that Kiiruma called mine and Amelia’s, kill all travellers

I got Gladiator/Spartacus/Blacksmith

Haven’t whispered them since tbf

What’s the problem with leaving them alive
They aren’t emperor or

I just wanna nuke all travellers so that F3 if we get to it is clean

Travellers being able to inf-vote in F3 is

depressing for us

Exile us in F3 looser

I personally just want merc ability
We can exile them after we get to f3, before voting

Litten i have been pinged by another. Your order, my Lord?

1 Like

SIMP

2 Likes

I serve only one Emperor.

2 Likes

No exile yet