BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

I copied Guava’s ability last night, predicted the night kill because I’m an amazing support player and learned the Demon type was Crassus. This information nearly certainly incorrect, but it means Guava is either the Physician or Bad Omen if you believe me.

Here is where we are at:
The Demon is between Baker / Kiiruma / Silviu / May if somehow Hannibal.

Ordered in likelihood, because Demon!Silviu requires half a dozen hoops.

Don’t call yourself names :x:

I’m a good for nothing mercenary paid by the hour.

1 Like

Demon!Baker worlds have a Minion missing somewhere and we can’t find them.

Also isn’t it Crassus game?

And heruxpex doesn’t exist?

Why did 2 people die N3

Why did 2 people die N4?

Guava selected Litten the night he died and learned nothing, which implicates Haruspex or a Mercenary as having killed him. If May’s information is sober, a Haruspex can’t really exist so it means YBW gained the Demon’s ability N4–
Wait.

Silviu, you should know this.

:skull:

I was only testing your memory :wink:

Which I think I might be going injane because I thought I killed Night D2 but apparently not

Silviu forgot their own bluff, this is a very sad day for evil.

Magnus tunnel since D1

Meanwhile I’m confirmed good off mere socials and you’re in the POE in spite of a public mechanical effect.

Too bad, I can’t be evil :heart:

Would you like for me to explain a world in which you can be evil?

Soooo are you going to try to make me tear off the hair from my head because I did a slight brain error or what

May, Litten and I have been joining whispers before they closed new entrants for the last three days because there was a lot to discuss. Nothing is new here.

By the way are the minions all dead

So we don’t get a resurrected Crassus

I think it’s likely in most worlds, but it’s by no means absolute.
As for travellers; Litten and I are certainly good, YBW is certainly evil but we aren’t doing anything about that; Wazza and Amelia feel both socially evil but it’s probably only one that actually is.