BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

As long as you don’t contract an infection

In ANCIENT ROME

YBW is claiming Vestal Virgin who saw either Crassus or Blacksmith in play. Keeping in mind that VV can only see alive characters in this game due to host confusion, it would mean Baker is lying in a Crassus game, or being honest in anything else.

1 Like

I can BURN my wounds to purify the infection.

Abandon blood

Return to gasoline

Zoinks

/Vote yes to exile every traveller @Playwright

Thinking over the others.

Retract your exile votes on the Mercenaries please.

whackus bingus

The real reason I died

:man_shrugging:
Like, Wazza said that she wanted yall dead.
And at this point yall could actively cause us to lose.

If we knowingly choose not to exile yall, knowing the risk, we deserve to be able to lose.

How could we do this?

@Magnus was anything wrong with night augor, leafia glykon, Catbae temptress, may and Kiiruma hanniba?

1 Like

The major problem is may information was right for the majority of the game, besides bad omen being dead

I think this is the only world that makes sense, because every other world doesn’t make sense. Unless you can figure out a world where a regular demon works.

For example
Baker demon
i can’t find a minion
nignt can’t be augor in this world, because then no living omen would be living which is wrong for may info
Night can’t be Glkyon as we would see a four

Silviu demon
Night can’t be augor, may information
Again night can’t be Glkyon

Kiiruma demon
May information

This only leaves hannibal worlds

Glykon!Leafia would’ve unnecessarily registered as evil to the Trumpeter, the storytellers would’ve unnecessarily killed the 1-shot Scholar, the evil team completely ignored their bluffs.

YBW would’ve needed to copy May’s ability N4, but that’s fine.

1 Like

Ye, i think in a hannibal game killing the scholar is fine~ that being said I’m kooking at the game from mechanics, we know two evils and mostly know what their roles were, so we have information to base worlds off of, and nothing makes sense otherwise

1 Like