BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

May confirms Kiiruma if she’s not hannibal, she confirms trumpteer as not bad omen

If we ignore the trumpteer information, baker can be crassus still

But twins can’t exist if apo was bad omen

If apo was bad omen, jarek would be hannibal, and may would have to be too
hm

Then I’m Hannibal.
And this game has been a royal pain.
And 0 fucking travellers (despite me speaking to all of them but Amelia) have told me :sob:

1 Like

I’ve reread leafia

I’m just like
Really confused
Social wise I don’t think you are hannibal based off how leafia was acting but like
I can’t grasp a world where I can find the demon
Your a mechanical person to solve it

I’m great at mechanics if I have a tiny bit of info to help me.
This game I have “Hi you have an ability…” “Oh you tried to use that ability? L bozo”

1 Like

I have literally all the info you can need to solve it

Basically let’s just strip everything bare and start from the start.

Leafia is almost always evil (I say almost always because sure there’s a T!Leafia, me!evil with Litten world) because Leafia seemed to know the game wasn’t going to end. This is indicative of either Leafia knowing I am one of their demons and slipping that publicly, or Leafia being Augur and knowing I’d nominated wrong. Leafia’s own behaviour make this more likely to be option 2 since Leafia has been pushing me out and it seems illogical Leafia would push non-stop on their demon as a minion.

1 Like

Vestal virgins also triggered when they died, and magnus claimed a red check on you at the same night

1 Like

Exactly so with all of that support, we can build up the team slowly.

Achro existing means there’s 1 outsider in play (Base 0, +1 outsider) - If there’s a Haruspex there also has to always be a spartacus, this can either be added on to the original count or added on as a further extra outsider (1 outsider + Spartacus or 1 outsider which IS spartacus and nothing else)

May if she’s lying could easily deduce that if the game continues then she can just say that Leafia is augur.

Though I’m not too certain if she could predict Marluna’s death

Or even have this bluff as evil at all

If it’s hannibal and we don’t kill one of them today don’t we just lose

story tellers told us they would kill a hannibal to give us a chance

Here’s my problem

If baker is a non hannibal demon, we don’t know who the other minion is, and I don’t why we don’t

Claims List:
Apocryphal:
Catbae:
Nightingale: Winemaker → Spartacus
Leafia: Legionary → Good Hannibal → Legionary → Good Hannibal
Baker:
Crazynuto:
Marluna:
Jarek:
Silviu: Gladiator (Killed Night)
May:
guavagudetama: Physician
Kiiruma: Centurion
Achromatic: Scholar

Suspected things (PoE)
Leafia - Augur
Catbae - Some sort of evil ( BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 5 + 4 Travelers Day Five - #4864 by catbae )
Kiiruma - Bad Omen or Demon

Either Catbae/Baker are temptress, because of mercenary

1 Like

And like, no one is counter claiming sparactus, so like, night would have to be Glkyon
Which doesn’t work in any world where may or Kiiruma aren’t the demon

1 Like

It does support Night being Spartacus pretty decently overall.
The question then it, do we have a Haruspex? Or is Night the 1 and only outsider?

There’s been a twins claim.
And one merc claims to have gained the twins ability… twice, yet the other merc hasn’t gained it?