BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

These kinds of posts… do not help.

I said you were Hannibal publicly.

1 Like

the game is already over because litten is trusting you over anyone else

We literally just received new information that disproves the world we were previously pursuing, the one where you’re Crassus and Jarek is Glykon. Litten trusts me to work with what we’ve got and try to piece together the most accurate world from that. You don’t.

1 Like

The only world where this makes sense is if may was the demon

hmm yeah i wasnt gaslit. adding that to Maylist

As Jarek has outed good tempted, we can assume the ability died on Catbae’s death as well.

So Night is the Glykon, who outed to protect Kiiruma as the Hannibal… she knew that if his ability wouldn’t worked, he was kind of fucked. Catbae is the Temptress. Leafia is therefore the Augur. I’m Hannibal as well. What? Huh

Doesn’t explain crasus

1 Like

Hell on fucking earth

There is only one world where night glykon messes with magnus but not the trumpteer

if a player is baiting you or outright mocking you, you cant expect everyone to take it lightly

I’m not mocking you!!! I’m just trying to solve!!! I’m just trying to piece this together

not you. litten is

Oh. Well. Litten thinks he caught you. Unfortunately

because you’re crassus and we (the good team) want to win instead of allowing the game to continue

I say unfortunately. Maybe fortunately. Given no worlds are working right now. But unfortunately for you.

Night is mechanically confirmed to be glkyon

1 Like

if jarek’s nommed we can just exe them first if we really dont want baker to jump
i dont think it matters either way though

Fucking. Silviu Crassus? But then Trumpeter info doesn’t work. Ugh