BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

which one was that?

I asked Litten to pardon Marluna on D1, because Jarek claimed to be Twins with her.

1 Like

Every time Litten tried to convince me I was Hannibal I was like “but Night has to be good and I refuse to accept any world where Night is good”. Truly this is a win for living in denial enjoyers everywhere

2 Likes

Hosts rewarded us with a green peek on them
or that’s what i assume the idea was
They didn’t realize night nominated I guess?

I know

but thats what I was told. Marluna pardon would make Litten evil because it benefits evil more? Not much explanation to it though

@nightingale.

1 Like

If baker is crasus a traveler is going to become crassus

I think we’ve discussed this enough. Let’s figure out who the Demon is.

1 Like

this is the best timeline

2 Likes

it has to be between Silviu/baker from trumpteer

oh yeah for the ppl who tried to clear me off of the d2 thing
i was legitimately just tripping balls and completely forgot leafia was the augur lmfao

this is why its dangerous to meta that i play logically :joy_cat:

2 Likes

d1 trumpteer ping had
all the evils I assume

the fact that i somehow managed to scrape social cred after that happened was a testemant to how stupid my townmeta is :joy_cat:

glykon cojld tech have registered as evil acfually

why did you suicide

guys there’s no hauraspex
that means a traveler must have killed me

1 Like

D3: Marluna, Catbae, May, Baker, Jarek, Silviu

Nah, you genuinely did well scraping things together. I don’t know your meta and I was still willing to accept you were good for a while (I thought you were lockscum at first, but conceded after re-reading your posts). It was mech alone that screwed you over there, and basically unavoidable mech at that.

3 Likes

because leafia talked me into the fact that i could lead town on at least one execution to make up for it
in retrospect it wasnt worth it but thats a judgement call i made a week ago when i knew a lot less

1 Like

Lmao