BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

ok this is actually good amount right? we will get a lot of information from all of these nominations

By the way.

For sake of simplicity you can do

/exe [this person] and [this person]
/no-exe others

For anyone asking

hands down means no exe
hands up means exe

I wrote it like that because I was tracking each accusation. :joy_cat:

I can confirm that nothing will happend to Litten though. I almost think they strategically nominated me :wowee:

Oh wait there is cleopatra right?

I really don’t know which demon is in play.

Possibly but probably not.

According to town composition. There’s 3 minions, one minion there is out of play.

For the sake of safety, we play it like all of them are in play until if we ever get a chance of figuring out which one isn’t in play.

If there’s 13 people in this game 0 outsiders is standard so why are there 2 around anyway

1 Like

One can come from a minion that summons Spartacus and there might also be a Scholar.

I don’t see why spartacus would claim to be an outsider

1 Like

Are you Spartacus, Jarek? :scream:

Me neither

I don’t get crazynuto nominating themselves because of “Cleopatra” but also wants to execute me

I don’t think I am whispering them ever lol

The reason why CrazyNuto is nominating themselves is so we don’t get an instant-lose in the case nobody is nominating nobody else :joy_cat:

As nominations don’t stay forever and close

there is no accusation here. why are we executing marluna also?

Nightingale said that they are voting Marluna because they are inactive and also came out of nowhere to spartacus-guess.

Spartacus-guessing is mostly a public evil action, like you’re openwolfing yourself.

1 Like

I don’t know why Marluna did that :sob:

Because Marluna is :wolf_knife: