BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

I agree with not killing Marluna today, going off our chat earlier.

ok this is great

can we have the accusations/defense on this post too?

I feel this will go out of hand quite fast

WAIT MAGNUS IS ALSO TRAVELER XD

What happened to the Mercs? YBW is the evil one or?

I don’t even know who YBW is lol

Either
YBW is good and Magnus is evil
or
Magnus is good and YBW is evil

They can’t both have the same alignment.

1 Like

It’s a bit trickier to figure out which traveller can be good or evil, unfortunately

1 Like

For travellers basically it’s like pure social deduction :joy_cat:

We’ll have mech soon and my resume is longer than hers.

1 Like

Nobody saw anything

Okay this can be more than just a Cleopatra check so the nom is good but nightingale claimed standard bearer with a question on guavas claim.

If Guava lives and provides information to other possible roles be it himself or the people they whispered with via this nomination, they are actually helping townsfolk solve the game. If guava dies, which I think it can happen due to many reasons, it doesn’t really give us a hint at Cleopatra right away but could be something to look back in the future.

nightingale nominated Marluna on the similar reasons and I see they also have a group of people they have been working with. So they are on equal grounds of town level with guava here. however, they further claimed standard bearer with a check on guava’s earlier claim. this is very interesting because it means they are either suspicious of guava or the people guava was talking with. This standard bearer claim can be fake too but again their earlier actions were helpful for town as much as guava was.

I think we shouldn’t execute guava and nightingale today

yeah I figured there is no point in looking at them right now

uhm

why did nobody nominate Guava?

Oopsies!

I like that Achro and Leafia nominated each other.

I think that is way better than crazynuto nominating crazynuto

It is way better because it can actually give us more info later on than crazynuto voting crazynuto? xd

Also, last time I played with crazynuto, he kept voting himself D1 and D2 so I am starting to think it’s his usual thing? lol

A crazy nutty

1 Like

By the way. Here’s some info that can help.

People that die at night have a better chance of being good. (Gladiator can also kill somebody but they can simply claim after they killed somebody with ease)

There’s also the chance that the demon can sacrifice one of their minions, but I feel that will be unusual, especially when the minions themselves have good abilities.

1 Like