BOTF XIX: Fall of Rome Thread 2 GAME OVER

i think this script plays much worse in 0-outsider games honestly because scholar is the only way to add actual droison into play

2 Likes

I mean I typically think scripts are better with base 2.

1 Like

it also plays better if the 2 non-leafia minions dont publicly out to be fair

1 Like

Why don’t you like SnV?

the fact that we made it to f3 after that absolute trainwreck of a game was… something at least

TRAVELLER CRASSUS

1 Like

How differently do you think that game goes if I’m evil instead of YBW and our abilities are inverted?

bashing mech-info with numbers and conditional poison and roles that guarantee false info has never been something that appealed to me because
if i wanted that i could just solve a sudoku puzzle instead of playing mafia
this script is exactly that

1 Like

Very

We really were the sudokuheads GC this game huh

1 Like

this game goes a lot differently if tons of things happen
like me tripping a little less hard that saturday night on d2

I would wander off fairly often to actually go play sudoku often when I took a while to respond that was why

Nesting sudoku. Sudoku within sudoku

1 Like

this is why you want a wolfchat with me so i dont accidentally do something deranged

@Achromatic congrats you won

Rand me Mole.

i also think this script is bad longform because evil relies on nomination chaos and imperfect nomination memory to be able to spread poison and misinfo
its so much easier when you can just look up and see who the glykon poisoned each night

1 Like

this script basically just breaks when you organise nominations, spartacus claims, and spartacus guesses

trumpeter 4 :skull:

gg i was spartacus

2 Likes