BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

magnus who else did you whisper today again

I also whispered Jarek today.
Outcast to outcast.

Feels like a slight misrepresentation, like I convinced Jarek to kill YBW, when I was just explaining the information contradiction.

ah because i thought that anyone else whispering you might be trying to partner with you if you were telling the truth

1 Like

I whispered Jarek, mainly to see if I’d receive an exclusive invitation to the scumteam (and therefore a free win, given this site’s winrate). But that didn’t happen.

Maybe tomorrow.

can we ban magnus from whispering

1 Like

Theres a 50/50 shot the fang gu goes for magnus or nobody. If we don’t get the pit hag it’s 33 - they shoot a random guy, they pit hag a random guy and shoot them to fang gu jump them on the same night, or they just shoot magnus and fang gu jump them

eliza sure has been
Not Here
one second

1 Like

I’m inside your walls, you can’t stop me from getting away if that’s what I so choose.

Or we just commit to executing me tomorrow, or at least saying we will, so the Demon feels too scared.

so you think marluna’s a minion?

It’ll be 4 alive tommorow if we execute today

1 Like

We can’t do you

An evil will be dead by then.

:person_shrugging: I’m still figuring it out.

Yes but if we execute you at 4 then we’ll sleep at 3 and wake up at 2.

you can do it magnus
i believe in you
press the slayer button

im not no-exeing and jarek suggesting doing so is scummy

If you kill me now, I can pull a reverse slayer and end the game right now in a decisive victory for a team.

I don’t think killing you is ever a good idea at this point if you’re telling the truth, but by saying that it becomes a good idea

you’re sure trying hard to sound like evil klutz

Wait, evil Klutz is actually busted.