BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

like without a doubt I don’t think there’s a way I could get wrong info on that

Where does a Math 2 come from?

shrug don’t ask me I’m not looking at other peoples info I’m looking at my own

And you wonder why people think you’re an evil traveller with YBW.
Worse’s info is impossible unless Marluna’s the No Dashii, but she isn’t even nominated.

So yeah, I think YBW is evil.

I physically couldn’t care about this, my alignment ain’t really relevant to y’all either way at the end of the day

Explain to me how it is impossible

1 Like

this isn’t true, I’ve already established and shown multiple world where this isn’t mainly marluna/eliza/jarek team and one of marluna/eliza no-dashii

Imagine if Eliza was the Demon, and the reason for no panic was because the evil team was lurking/afking.

1 Like

Mathematician 1 on the first night. Only Prisma, YBW, Atlas and Marluna act on the first night. Only possible sources of poisoning are a No Dashii and Vortox (which makes Jarek the Cerenovus). Eliza would be poisoned in this world, which makes sense. Clockmaker 1, however, would make either YBW or Eliza the Minion.

If Prisma’s lying, Juggler 2 info means Eliza is good. Savant’s info supports Mist being the Juggler. In worlds where Marluna isn’t the No Dashii, that would make Eliza the No Dashii according to Flowergirl and Juggler info, which lines up with Jarek being the Minion according to Clockmaker info, but then Atlas and Marluna would be poisoned, which… hold on. That’s one source of poisoning.

Mathematician 2 on the second night. If Eliza’s the Demon, Marluna’s info can’t malfunction anymore, since Seamstress is 1-shot. Squirrel would register as malfunctioning for the previous day. But Atlas was dead by then, so they wouldn’t be malfunctioning either.

Point is: Mathematician 2 is actively impossible unless Marluna is the No Dashii, which makes Prisma a liar unless Eliza’s evil, which makes Jarek evil.

Jarek is always evil in a No Dashii world.

do you actually think prisma is lying

No.

yes I know thats why hes apart of that team lmao

so then why do you want Eliza to die?

not eliza me*

bc Mist’s info directly condems Eliza, and I am also literally confirmed

Because I thought I was onto a good thing suspecting you and I’m a petulant child unable to admit when I can be wrong.

If you think YBW is evil, then you have to logically suspect Wazza is evil with them too. The hostess check confirms they are the same alignment.

1 Like

Well, duh.