BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

FTR I’m Dreamer, but I’m pretty sure I’m Drunk, I think? I investigated both Bellatrix and Zone and got Baron for both of em.

1 Like

i always thought it was exactly drunk/damsel
since the upper two didn’t really make sense, and with giving people the option to choose roles they could be, you’d likely need a drunk
thats also part of why i thought marionette

what’d you get for good

Oh. You know

for some reason I thought May was the Damsel for a bit

its fun to see my mind finally unravel
after
whatever this game was

I think we all thought everyone was the Damsel.

we think zones the evil town
this could be useful

I’m just not a big claimer. I did the exact same dance in the one BotF I played before, dancing around it for a while before eventually claiming Dreamer… though I was evil then, so maybe not the best example.

I got Mathematician off Zone.

what about bella

There’s a very specific scenario where this loses us the game, but if she didn’t want me to say it, she should’ve simply told me the truth. Damsel.

oh
well yeah that kinda makes the more obvious thing more obvious

He claimed that to me so it fits

how does this work with someone who’s converted to being evil @magnus

I thought that the second attempt on the Damsel could’ve been a coverup, which is why I whispered her, but again, she very clearly spelled it out to me that she is not the Damsel, and either I’m drunk or she’s evil, or both. The fact that I’d share this information was a natural conclusion from that, so it’s Not My Fault if Zone was evil town who didn’t use up the Damsel guess and Bellatrix is good. So there. ← Guy who’s saying this because he would definitely feel responsible

*coverup to hide the fact that she was Damsel, that is.

after kii claimed damsel and you guessed someone else as it
i’d say she isn’t damsel, yes

I’ve not been paying attention as I have lots of Splatoon and mahjong to play. Very important. Everyone is saying this

2 Likes

Hm now that the game is kinda out the window maybe I should drop the constantly “confused and half-paying-attention” act. I do actually understand Blood on the Clocktower fairly well and the pieces I don’t understand are up on the wiki it’s just that something about this game IMMEDIATELY compels me to play dumb at ALL times

1 Like