BotF XVIII: Hurdy-Gurdy Fanfare - GOOD TEAM WINS

if you told me you were demon
and that you would jump me
and was actually honest about it
i may have considered not killing you

I wish I was joking btw this isn’t the first time this happened

Granted the first time was fucking botf IV but still

og

Wasn’t really Good sided I’d say, good didn’t really have any information and 2 roles that looked kinda suspicious if you were trying to meta (Oracle and magician) that might have been throwing people off

It was organ grinder not goblin

Ah yeah. My bad.
…well the good news is that nobody cared about the nomination of the crazy person that is Zone.

…props for not showing the tilt by the way. The amount of self-control could be felt all the way through these screens.

1 Like

probably a playerlist issue then

oh

Organ grinder prevented any votes from being co-ordinated effectively at least at the beginning and if we chose to put a vortox in good lost D1

goblin is used as og replacement

“All future roles, including og, will not be updated on… just the official app”

If I had known that, I probably would’ve told you. I even considered dping so but I was scared you’d then out that I’m the demon.

1 Like

honestly
putting a vortex in it is literally just bad lol

Organ Grinder and Vortox is kinda weird yes

I think Vortox goes better with Vizier and Fearmonger if you want that fuckery

ah yes a lot of words idk what they mean

@Hazardwaste I would put a Klutz into a Legion game. It’d be like putting in the Saint, it motivates them to not die during the day and they would never die at night.

It was good sided when I didn’t even know who my minion was at first.

FWIW I did read the post.
It was still BS for the most part IIRC, but I lost braincells a couple hours afterwards so I forgot the details. I do agree that the toxicity went too far though. So I just stopped talking to you entirely.

1 Like

something something that
good game litten
leafia you played well d1 but later in it and d2 it started falling apart

4 Likes

if you did that to me. i would cry

barber + klutz op