BOTF XXI: Unkindness, Murder and Storytelling Main Thread GAME OVER

Silviu told me they suspect me and trust Atlas and gave me nothing.

I took note of Jarek’s information, though.

Why wouldn’t I want to speak with the best wolf in the world!

The Teacher 4 pretty much sets both the two binary worlds opposite each other, fmpov.

(I am trying to help Sage with writting the signup post for that danganrompa game. I hope I don’t mess it up. Nightlies sound like it will give me a deep hole feeling)

(Good luck! A well-written signup thread can mean everything for drawing interest.)

The Martyr wouldn’t redirect a failed Slasher kill, I think.

Sage is currently asleep. I am trying to decide if

Posting this picture that I totally didn’t take out from Craiyon and then vanished the watermark with photoshop, would attract some attention.

What does this scenary tell you? It looks grim and mysterious? Is the hall long enough and gives the impression of a big building?

This scenery gives me the impression of a castle or university, with the windows on the light and the turn at the end of the hallway suggesting that you’re entering a dreary place, and the further you enter the harder it will be to leave. The monochrome lighting makes the scene feel uncanny, as if something’s wrong. Perhaps you’re trespassing, or perhaps you simply misunderstand the sort of location this is.

1 Like

What sort of setting is it meant to be?

Campus

Campus… Magnus…

You’re reaching.

You’re too tall for me, I can’t reach you!

I am the final girl @CRichardFortressLies

I know

1 Like

Anyone here still

I know

1 Like

nya
meow
purr

The latest rap song