BOTF XXI: Unkindness, Murder and Storytelling Main Thread GAME OVER

Am I

cause you’re calling hazard and kii same alignment

Idk 3 people voted and I got a 1 that’s what I didn’t like about it

or nommed whatever

litten is a semi-refined creature of the game who, when beset by the moral quandaries of mafia, will steal from the rich to give to the poor – so to speak

We need to have a three idiots chat tomorrow morning.

Does anyone else know what this means?

you litten hazard are the three idiots

1 Like

Where did you learn this?

Did I say it publicly?

litten did earlier this game, i think

1 Like

also the second result for it is “magnus litten hazard”
it was between that and magnus silviu hazard
so i mustve heard of it

1 Like

The correct answer is that there are actually four idiots, including May, but there’s only ever been three of us playing in a game together.

1 Like

I’ll be heading to sleep in a minute. Good luck to you three and four.
Running from base 0, from the top, tomorrow.

Couldnt even if i wanted to

The day you me Litten and May become a wolf team is the day we loose as a wolf team

this sucks

1 Like

Since you brought it up, I have an evil curse.

1 Like

Silviu:
Whisper List:

Interactions with Magnus feel weird around here. Going to put a scum lean on those.

Non-Whisper List:

Solid start at the very least; doesn’t come off as akward.

This post feels townie

Townie post.

Same as above tbh; just kinda this early into the game giving a solid POE. One I agree with kinda, Magnus is good and dead obvioulsy. If Sil is minion in spec neither of these people are the demon.

This is a notable post, not really ai imo. Just notable. Dont know how that works.

I hate town coming to a consensis / asking who we kill today, however for thespian its kinda fair? still dont likey.

Taking a middle stance on this matter is kinda scummy imo; id prefer one side or the other. Feels as though not trying to make enemiies.

Relevant post, claiming. I dont trust the claim at all tho; with a script w/ outsider mod + the fact that imo a wannabee wants to try to be mad in main thread as opposed to whispers. I dont think you were doing a great job at potraying +1 scum point

Minion at worst it seems? But at the same time you didnt actually yknow- get executed. I dont think you ever whispered with baker which is townie for a demon. Overall I would put you at town / minion, not demon. If demon its with exactly litten or magnus, both of which indiv town reads.

This script is not the best. And probably will be talking to mana after. But i still have had fun this game. Till i get told i was suit effected