dislike of my play

Your pfp is cute how Could I fear or dislike you

flattered
anyway, i don’t think i can convince you
so i’m going to try and convince other people, even if it sways you against me

1 Like

oh
Yeah I dislike it, but thats not really why
Its purely gut. I do think jarek is possible, but If you do self nom it will be for dislike of your play
I want all living players to cross-nom and then we exile traveller
If any living player doesnt do it then we nom them using trav
Kii does it last since even if they’re evil they have a free win so it doesnt matter

but i had this super duper cool play cooked up that also gets me out of the game quicker if everyone thinks im evil

1 Like

This is a dictatorship

1 Like

with me at its center!

1 Like

Great point, atlas locked good, any objections?

1 Like

Atlas it’s not worth it, even though your investigating skills are somewhat dubious you have a lot to live for

1 Like

i get where you’re coming from, fyi
i think the absolute absurd risk of self-nomming to put my faith in the hands of someone who scumread me until today as the demon is
not something i’d do.

1 Like

I mean that conversation with the thief went something along the lines of “yo who are you working with I’m on your team” and then me being confused and just claiming my role and leaving

was kinda weird given how travellers do get the demon if they’re evil so you know if there’s a “you don’t know you’re the demon” role in this script then I’m it

They did this to everyone

not to me, mind you

I’m making a point

but i’m pretty sure everyone they whispered?

1 Like

is your point that you’re not the demon because the demon would trust someone who told them that they were an evil traveler

My point is that saying I am evil because I spoke to what Luka is calling an evil traveller is incorrect given the conversation I had with them

heh
sorry
i just wanna make non-horrible arguments with someone today
i’m probably seeping in a bit too much fury

And yeah I guess they would trust the traveller telling them that just in case