BOTF XXI: Unkindness, Murder and Storytelling Main Thread GAME OVER

Well what do you want me to do? Pull a character which can help us out of my ass?
Like I have no idea if I’ve done anything this game.
This game feels honestly semi mountainous which sucks.

I’m not a Savant, I’m not a Dreamer, I’m sadly not the Final Girl

you said you were claiming sacrifice and you did so various times publically
so you wouldve broken madness

suit would indeed stop me drinking people apparently

I don’t really get what’s being said, then. I might be tired.

this script is great. It truly embodies BOTC if BOTC was just mountainous but dead can speak

What is the spirit of botc iyo

@Magnus can you explain why Kiiruma is the demon out of jarek if they are evil together

1 Like

Hazard saw Martial Artist and Thespian on the first night. As Hazard would need to be droisoned anyway, in order to receive this false information, it would make some amount of sense that he was intended to clear either Silviu with their false information, or make an evil look good if they broke madness; or to throw shade onto Hazard, although the manner in which he said his pings before hearing claims doesn’t lend itself to that worldview in reality.

Kiiruma claimed Martial Artist near immediately, filling up Hazard’s second ping. This was prior to speaking with Jarek, and it’s unlikely a Minion randomly claimed that role specifically. It’s more reasonable if a Demon picked between three bluffs.

You still never answered that question that I bugged you about three times, by the way.

1 Like

That’s a very good question. But I think the real question is.

You’re harder to get an answer from than the hosts.

2 Likes

how were we ever meant to find the demon

Trouble Brewing is also a very social script. This isn’t like S&V or Fall of Rome where you can mech lock candidates.

Probably the thespian

Oh wait

Also Litten, we did kill a Demon candidate.
On day 1.

its weird that we have
exactly one investigative, i mean
and it’s starting info about good players

1 Like

how were we ever meant to narrow that down

whattt
you think i stopped being annoying?
never!
this is my lifeblood

I think killing leafia was a mistake

We have four information claims.