BOTF XXI: Unkindness, Murder and Storytelling Main Thread GAME OVER

if its vizitor its exactly you+magnus

its a redcheck

can you get clarification on what useless means

Which is weird to do. Not impossible. But by no means likely

did
mech useless
my point was my n4 said that i whispered 2 or more demons and i whispered 3 people, 1 is confirmed outsider

1 Like

are you down for killing jarek

Kiiruma nominates Atlas

@CRichardFortressLies @May
Just making sure we have all possibilities.
But yeah, at the end of the day there’s a tiny bit of mech saying Atlas is more good than Jarek so I’m not against it really.

1 Like

Atlas

hark, my knight, i appoint you to say your words, hardy or otherwise, to me.

sorry

sorry accepted

Now like danganrompa gaming now

1 Like

Kiiruma has had no coherent world view this game besides your information pointing to you being evil cuz it’s bunk, commented that they picked you so you couldn’t claim bunk information, you got bunk information, and now does not care about who actually dies and is even saying how you have evidence pointing towards you being good

he’s
playing like a fanatic
and he seems to have knowlege that a fanatic would have such as yoye info being bunk

yeah
he sure could be fanatic
i cannot oppose that
but luka will maul me alive and i don’t think we’ll ever get anywhere by pushing it
alongside with my n2 info heavily pushing away from that world
i don’t have the energy to oppose anyone and the info we barely have points away from him
its infinitely possible the suit picked him n1 if he was their demon, but, again
its a numbers game, and i think jarek is more evil

2 Likes

In BotC it is possible to build anyone as demon / minion really when you get to late game.

My main world yesterday was an evil team of you and Jarek, with Jarek as Demon because in my head you were doublebluffing by saying about Jarek being W.

I’m absolutely a viable demon candidate, but it requires me basically saying “Hi I’m the demon, I’m taking a guess my minion helped me and sticking to my guns, I’m also just self reporting on my own poison” which seems unlikely in comparison to the other worlds.

Explain

Atlas!Minion says to town “Hi guys, I think Jarek is a wolf. I don’t trust them” in accordance with some other players. If Atlas gets thought of to be evil this then leads to some lovely WIFOM and perhaps a mis-conclusion that Atlas wouldn’t push on their demon

Do you still think that’s the case

It would mean you were droisoned or Atlas was suited, which honestly I can’t rule out.
But we’ve not been given anywhere near enough mechanical information to form a world.

Also this might be a stretch but I don’t think Atlas as demon keeps me alive when I’m being somewhat Valley confirmed and also Atlas’ own info makes me want to but heads against em

Yeah no this feels wrong

I don’t think we can do anything about it though

What do you mean?

Atlas is nominating Jarek. Is fine with Jarek being executed and is pushing them instead of you, even when I brought up that you could be a demon.
You are fine with whoever gets executed and is pushing Jarek too.