BOTF XXI: Unkindness, Murder and Storytelling Main Thread GAME OVER

Oh by the way
When do you decide whether or not to redirect a mayor kill or not

Is it when a mayor is confirmed yoy allow them to die?

Cuz mayor seems like the biggest fuck you if I’m confirmed role ever

Mayor? I hardly know 'er!

2 Likes

Go back to taping urself to the desk

2 Likes

I did that already but I got bored

2 Likes

Try using different tape colors

I only have one thing of tape I didn’t actually use tape. Too expensive too wasteful

1 Like

Not committing to the bit? Despicable

I mean I did use tape at home because I wasn’t paying for it

Thank you for helping me distract magnus from finding my demon atlas

1 Like

Tying up your hands so you can’t use the computer is basically the same thing

1 Like

You should be more inclined to spare the Mayor if they’re attacked at random, or early in the game. If the evil team has a poisoner, you can be more harsh about it. If the evil team’s just trying to kill the Mayor at the last moment when they knew their character all along and had ample opportunity to remove them sooner, you can bounce it as well.

A mayor bounce should not be used to actively harm the evil team, so it shouldn’t be an obvious redirect into the outed saint or anything. It also shouldn’t handily win good the game, so if the Mayor’s confirmed… kill them, sure.

Even if the Mayor has lied about their character all game and was chosen late in the game, you can kill them if the evil team’s struggling or really needs the other players alive for whatever reasons.

2 Likes

I’m multi-talented, I can focus on both.

So leave them alive whenever it’s funnier?

Rope is reusable it’s more environmentally friendly than tape

2 Likes

“You are the least trustworthy mayor I have ever seen, good luck in f3”

2 Likes

The “bounce” serves to both protect the Mayor and signal to the Demon that hey, you should kill this person before it’s too late.

1 Like

Yeah! If the Mayor has no chance of garnering good will, keep them alive unless you want to balance the game by killing them.

The Spy-turned-Imp was Slayer confirmed and Fortune confirmed and Washerwoman confirmed and Librarian confirmed and Empath confirmed and the Mayor was seen as evil by the Ravenkeeper…

1 Like

At that point you take the L

What if you just always kill the Demon?

1 Like