BOTF XXI: Unkindness, Murder and Storytelling Main Thread GAME OVER

also magnus kinda called me outted
so that means they’re dead certain on me being evil, right!
so i should assume the logical thinker who wouldn’t jump to conclusions wouldn’t call a townsperson completely outted

why do you think i put the ? at the end of it. even i wasnt sure.

how was it even a question

“Magnus wouldn’t call me evil when I’m good so they’re evil.”

1 Like

because saying “i prepared a gift for him, a very special gift” sounds weird

1 Like

it’s meant to sound weird not sexual

1 Like

soo
the person we agreed to execute, i thespain guessed, and pressed execute on, to get rid of the sole sense of poison, i don’t think is good
solely because i tried to execute them and thespian guess them

anyway answer the question why is it mag and jarek.

cause i believe in everyone else

so its a poe narrow

litten - dead, socials and mech
silviu - socials
atlas -
kiiruma - socials
luka - mech
jarek
magnus
hazard - mech
leafia - mech and socials

1 Like

I assumed Leafia was in your POE as well because she was in Silviu’s and Litten’s POEs.

but you read everything?

oh by the way I can’t do life stuff right now
so you’re stuck with me!

If I was paired with Jarek, our D1 whisper with Hazard would’ve been unnecessary theatre that communicated barely any real information when we could’ve just whispered normally.
I know we’re neighbours but still.

i am going to cry for a day straight after this

theater, yes.

alright both my characters have claimed in this game.

but they both claimed and stuck with their claim even tho they knew what i had seen. which narrows down to a ballsy minion or a not them (or i am drunk).

in either world i dont wanna hit into my two pings.

litten is covering for atlas but atlas (which i dont know their claim so i am gonna have to talk to them later about it) doesnt really have anyone else covering them so there is a pair there.

luka is dead. leafia is our only outsider claim.

I think our demon has not that many spaces left but i dont think leafia is ever demon here i would rather hit into demon candidates rather then feeding a thespian

1 Like

You push on Leafia and she’s in the POE of the players you’ve been whispering and collaborating with a whole lot. You make one comment two hours ago about thinking she’s good because reasons.

it gets across: what you’re bluffing, who you are pretending to suspect, and what info you’re bluffing

all without suspect because its a whisper with hazard