BOTF XXI: Unkindness, Murder and Storytelling Main Thread GAME OVER

It isn’t allowed.
Nor is posting an image or link.

1 Like

Damn
Wouldn’t know

being shady is typically seen as v!you and being more professional is w!you

our whisper started off really funny actually. they saw me depressed i got a n1 only role. they then claimed to be visitor and asked if i wanted to be evil. i said yes cause it would make my game more interesting. they gave me fake bluffs and then said it was a joke. and then i got even more depressed then before.

it was good times

2 Likes

anyway i would think evil magnus would continue this cause there is not really a definite way to find demon types on this script

As I am fully aware. That doesn’t really mean a whole lot when the only person I’d really need to fool in that way is yourself, since I could just act town and get everyone to trust me that way. It’s always worked before.

and i was very obvious lock down into play for evil

Evil vizistor trick only works for so long though

magnus, can you explain why you wouldnt continue this

if they are the demon the game would just end when they died. i would have had no way to confirm they were viz or not till then

1 Like

We all know what’s happening in f3 this game, you can’t escape your fate, magnus

in the world mag is evil i dont think they are ever demon

i am loud and fucking annoying all the time and i had 2000 posts last botc and everyone listened to me unless they were directly pushed

1 Like

thats a long ass name. i thought you were atlas

4 Likes

dad joke away!

Before I received my token, I thought about hardclaiming Vizitor no matter what I was. I changed my mind when the game began because it felt really boring and would only waste time, but I still had the RT in mind.

Hence why I talked about Vizitor a lot at the beginning of the game.

you couldn’t, though

Morbid.

1 Like

because neither me nor you would believe that crich would ever put vizitor in at nine

1 Like

I don’t see how this relates to me.