BOTF XXI: Unkindness, Murder and Storytelling Main Thread GAME OVER

I’m sorry, the Wikipedia has already been edited, it’s far too late to retroactively fix your mistake.

Honestly taping myself to the table sounds much better than what I actually did so that’s fair I’mfine with that

1 Like

I misspoke, it’s not too late to edit it, what did you do?

ive not seen you sound so bitter when you’re usually so composed outside of me vs you in sorc17

My clears aren’t airtight, but they feel solid.

Well, I’m sick, so I don’t want to force myself to sit upright at my desk. I want to be lying down. Because I’m sick. And I obviously don’t want to waste tape so I used a rope instead.

1 Like

@May Go do a VC

if the two people who are actually playing think its one or the other one as the only worldviews, its hard for me to try and justify anything else.

Ah, so you used rope to tie your hands to the table, I see, this has been edited

however, i’m trying to
i don’t think its silviu or leafia socially.

No table involved

1 Like

not playing
i tried to phrase it as experience then i realized hazard and kii are there
“the two players who are playing and have experience”

I mean I guess Silviu could be the demon but like, that’s part of my plan, it’s been covered

Leafia’s presence is supported by the Outsider count and her immediate hardclaim, which never comes from her as a Minion. Evidence of her droisoning could be seen by Hazard’s pings both claiming the exact roles he saw, before speaking to him; hence why I think they’re all good. I think Hazard’s information was droisoned because the only other starting information out there was sober.

if hazard is the demon, we most likely lose.
i’m willing to accept i was wrong and bad if silviu is evil

There is in fact no evidence of poison, in fact it’s funny because it looks like there was evidence, but it isn’t posiom

I’m here.

We have no evidence of posiom, actually, it’s kinda funny

Magnus had no way of knowing why there’s no evidence though

In a Suit world, Leafia would need to be the Demon and the STs consciously decided to make whichever one of Silviu or Kiiruma was chosen appear to Hazard if he’s good, and he makes sense to be good unless he got lucky with those exact roles. There would also be the issue of two missing Outsiders.