BOTF XXV: Extension Cord Game Over

:wowee:

If the fisherman was resurrected wbat advice would you have given them

Depends on how well good team is doing.

1 Like

What the…
I’ve been good twice recently online. In the first one I true claimed Huntsman. In the second one I bluffed Amnesiac, as the Washerwoman

1 Like

Who saw a monk.
Amnesiac was a demon bluff lol.
The monk was claiming pixie fisherman. Pixie was a demon bluff
The oracle was claiming barber. Barber was a demon bluff

they were bluffing monk then pivoted hard after the math 0

1 Like

Lmao, my math number forced the demon to pivot

2 Likes

we wouldve shown someone as the marionette but icet was about to claim monk protecting you and was planning as much

1 Like

someone mario/fish rules out nothing (monk nonwithstanding) because if he was nodash hed be poisoning you anyways lol

all in all i probably shouldve thought more about the ramifications of that bluff on icet’s plan but also in retrospect we couldnt really make magnus’ info wrong (thus giving kii a 1) without making it blatantly obvious magnus’ info was wrong

which would both nullify the 1 and throw icet under the bus

that’s brutal
yeah

math stronk

one last funny message
I told magnus I almost came in as the matron and would have surrounded them with dead players

I started typing my response after this, and then I only saw what you said afterwards.

Instead of awkwardly backtracking because I thought that’d read evil to you, I doubled down with the joke.

1 Like

No matter what your alignment was I didn’t really care about fighting you on anything, you probably coulda claimed to be the demon and I would shrug it off and just hazardly mention it in f3

You saw what happened when I weakly threw Icet’s name out in public earlier.

1 Like

even their minion was convinced

If I DID get to whisper with ice, I was going to tell him no matter their alignment tbey should push the magnus evil world because it mechanically worked and I would have also claimed evil traveler

it would have been funny for them to deny it while also pushing the world

You know you can neighbour whisper, right?