BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

I love Bullshit because a lot of people I play with have the like houserule where if you lied and got away with it you can say “peanutbutter” right after. To twist the knife or whatever. Right.

And so what you do here is you stare REALLY intently at the guy across from you. And you look at the way he picks up his cards, and you guess if he’s lying. And then he’ll very helpfully admit to you afterward whether he was telling the truth.

And through this method you can notice that they alllll pick & slide their cards differently when they’re lying they make different faces. Guy In Your Dorm is a category of guy with a TERRIBLE poker face. And then you get to freak everybody out by calling him when he’s lying every single time. If you get good enough you can do it when there’s a giant pile of cards at stake and you have absolutely no motive to do so unless you’re EXTREMELY confident. And that’s when you really scare them

1 Like

I may not be good at finding liars in mafia but by god can I find them in Bullshit

1 Like

Freaking people out is so fun it’s like my #1 hobby. IRL. People are so easy to freak out

2 Likes

everyone has this rule it’s litterally on the wikipedia page

Yes that’s why I referred to it in terms that imply everybody is familiar with it

Well you see, the player character was presumably Yoshi, who was born at the end of Yoshi’s Island in 1995–

2 Likes

“the like houserule” → The houserule, a houserule we are all familiar with

A houserule we are Not all familiar with would be “a like houserule”

1 Like

Hey guys we should play bullshit in this thread

We can bully hazzy into dealing cards

5 aces

1 Like

Acfually we can use my tarot cards :3

1 Like

Impossible. It’s too profane for me to say.

2 Likes

I don’t wanna play with y Why are you using :3 you never do that

1 Like

:3

1 Like

Well you need to loudly yell “BULLSHIT” to play hte game so we do have a problem here yeah

1 Like

What’s wrong with playing with us

I don’t wanna play with you online because then I can’t be scary and spot your tells. Is what I was gonna say

1 Like

…which came out in '04

I think I saw someone do :3 and I forgot what it means so I’m doing it now

1 Like

the trick to beating this is to just always react in a completely confusing and arbitrary way regardless of the situation

2 Likes