BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

I’m still doing what I told you right

Alright. Got your message

1 Like

Yes, make sure you do what we discussed.

Actually there’s a problem

What’s the problem?

You remember how leafia died

Yes

Dead people don’t have abilities

I know

If Silviu can prevent derp from dying at night that’s fine it’s just technically possible for derp to die allowing yoy to die

But if that’s works then it works

Well all I can say is… It’s all part of the plan™

1 Like

understood

Doing it like this means:
If Derp is evil, Derp cannot kill me
If Derp is good, Derp has to be on me now because if I die then Derp will just be locked into worlds where they’re evil and it’s going to straight up cause us to lose. This should prevent me from dying

1 Like

sure

Doing it this way also makes FX a lot easier with more confirmed town in end game

While I always have a desire to hero protect I also do recognize that it would probably be borderline throwing to not be on you atp lol

2 Likes

Since I’ve got the protection of Derps and Silviu (Derps rn, Silviu other nights)
I’m going to just out this fun tidbit.

If I die then the demon gains a bonus ability.
There we go, now I’ve made myself more tasty of a kill hehe

1 Like

that dosent help me if I kill you I would get exed before I could even use the extra ability!

if that’s the case in no world should we have ever thought about killing any protective claim today

As Silviu (And Marluna) can confirm my full claim is:

Each night*, choose two living players (Not yourself). They learn who was chosen. If both agree, both are sober, healthy and receive true information but something bad may happen. If one agrees, then 2 involved players (Between you + your 2 targets) learn one of your mutation characters but something bad may happen. If neither agrees then something bad will happen. If you die the demon gains a bonus ability (Secret until you die)

2 Likes