1 Like

Did you confirm order of operations

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

@tutuu
@Kiiruma
i trust you guys. say that ALL of this info is true, from my end:

• My character thingy is leviathan. It is a townsfolk.

• The ability is to choose a player. If 2 non-townsfolk are picked, I lose this ability

• (I might be fucking days/nights up but this is the order in which I got things)
    N1: May
    N2: (silviu at first, but seems like it was quickly switched to) Tutuu
    N3: Litten [WENT THROUGH]
    N4: SirDerpsAlot [WENT THROUGH]
    N5: Amelia [WENT THROUGH]

• Twice, I had the option to betray Someone and Litten in a prisoners dilemna thingy. Both times brak did betray them. After the litten one, brak “learned oracle”.

with this info, assuming it is 100% true (for my sake), who do you think the demon is and what is the world.
Because realistically I can’t actually know due to missing so much mech. But just assuming everything on my end is true. Where is my effort best directed.

4 Likes

i think that if you’re town atlas was the starting demon

1 Like

it’s fine if your answer is “im evil” still

first find leafia she’s gone missing

yea

1 Like

everything you say is almost deliberately obtuse and confusing lol. @tutuu thanks.

It appears that for some vague mech reason I am not supposed to nom yet? but once I get the go-ahead if it’s fine with everyone i’m upping atlas

by “fine with everyone” it’s mostly just tutuu and kii lol

1 Like

we actually need to find leafia we need the dead votes

naw your fine

@Leafia come back bestie im here now <3

2 Likes

also litten/kii is there something im supposed to wait on or can I nom atlas

Yeah I’d think it’s Atlas if you’re good but I do think if you’re good then we absolutely have the executions to do it tomorrow since only 1 of me/Marluna/Otter should die tonight, probably me let’s be real.

Amelia would gain the ability to kill along with atlas if they are both new demons

1 Like

Sigh

If we’re having to get 2 correct executions in a row, I think I’mma still kill Brak slot due to everything that occurred and team building

oh yeah also how many people are actually alive. I understand sosme of them are fake (inc altas) but can I get that comprehensive list

1 Like

It’s you, me, Atlas, Otterpopd, Amelia and Marluna (Who was dead but got revived)