BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

aaah heheh :P

1 Like

From Marshal’s perspective, doesn’t that lose to Atlas and Amelia as both Demons?

we could lose to a world where amelia is the starting demon with no minions currently alive that’d be humiliating

is it for sure for sure that 2 demons are alive? or no

I can’t find their minions in that world

1 Like

also can someone indepth explain the whole damsel thing

which route? from marshal’s pov if we ever chop her we lose if she’s town

Well, since there was a safety net that was never talked about, Amelia can’t be cleared from being the Demon because of me.

Do you know what the Visionary homebrew character is?

no idts

iirc i thought damsel was like if it was guessed by a dying minion then evil instantly wins but clearly thats not what im thinking of

what if it’s atlas demon amelia minion? or smth

silviu and one minion started the game knowing of each other. the minion could publicly out to guess silviu. atlas made a post that looked like guessing. she claimed to be amnesiac and guessed silviu. there was no NK on the next night, though.

today silviu was so sure atlas was that, that he hard claimed his role. followed by amelia immediately outing as minion and doing the damsel thing on him

as for the thing, if the minion guesses that person, they become a Demon and likely (but not guaranteed) gain a killing ability

Oh yeah
Amelia starting demon

Prkbably isn’t demon lol

May be damsel

From what I’ve gathered…
A Minion Damsel and Silviu knew each others’ abilities. If the Damsel guessed Silviu, they turn into a Demon.

if you’re town that’s the world, yeah. Atlas starting demon Amelia minion.

Silviu could have also guessed them back and became a good demon and probably transformed with KP

wait so why aren’t we killing the two people who tried to guess the damsel as damsel lol isn’t this super easy?

No, Silviu could not have guessed back. Read the ability, it was like Evil Twin. Them knowing each other was the Damsel’s ability.

1 Like