BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

i dont know what his problem is

2 Likes

I also don’t.

he did have some things in his card at the start about probably being evil. when i said i told someone i thought i was evil marionette I wasn’t actually really lying.

Maybe he was banking on being mafia

He called out to Amelia for help

1 Like

In thread while we were whispering

but yeah. I am townsfolk - marionette. I didn’t have much clear to me when subbing in but the one thing i did isi that i really shouldn’t claim it. but at this point im gonna pray that my role actually means something different than just being evil

1 Like

Brakuren whispered with a few of SDA amelia bionic. Atlas found them. I forgot who were they tho

I still, like, stand by my arguemnts. and at this point really do believe I am good still because I think atlas and amelia are still outted evils. but I accept that i could, like, totally be wrong and actually be evil

Marionette Demon picked me N1, I died N2… picked somebody else N2 who didn’t die, or died to something else?

idk gang. sorry about lying about being leviathan. I really and truly do still believe my arguments that i’m not evil.

I also think that if i am demon marionette not being added to any whispers is SUPER fucked up

2 Likes

Me who died to silviu?

its occuring to me that a lot of these people are dying the night after he picks them. but then why would he pick amelia

marshal
can you post your ability again
just got food

1 Like

choose a player each night. if you pick two non-townsfolk players, lose this ability.

1 Like

mhm!

this seems awfully demon-y. but im naht the dehmahn

2 Likes

thats weirdly like leviathan and nothing like Marionette

2 Likes

this is a wonderful point. however

1 Like

i kinda think i am supposed to be leviathan-themed marionette if that makes sense. idunno