BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

Marshal’s slot is town and my Revolutionary claim was spectacular.
(This is not a serious assertion of my reads.)

The vigour in the debate from before isn’t AI but it draws parallels to other unnecessary fakeclaims in the game which have all been from town, and the confrontation with Atlas serving the purpose of creating enough doubt to kill Amelia instead falls short when you think about their Damsel guess claim. Granted, it’s similar enough to the Bellatrix Damsel guess in the last U-Pick; I don’t think Amelia would be the likeliest Damsel. Showing the Demon to the Outsider Executioner is bizarre but it theoretically works with the safety net.

Tutuu’s too easily convinced, no matter the circumstance.

1 Like

GAAAAH

2 Likes

Kiiruma is always outsider here with Magnus

His ability is also loud, Leafia died because of its downside aswell.

I think the last time I was an Outsider (Recluse in a redcheck), I fakeclaimed Fortune Teller instead.

Why did you lie about your current role again?

It gave me direction to defend or hard accuse my targets as I saw fit, without ever needing to commit to anything. This ceased to be a variable once Leafia and one of my neighbours died.

Evil

I’ve very much not been town mvp in terms of being helpful for mech.
I’ve actively harmed us a few times.

The only reason I managed to help us was because of town working together.

Magnus dying doesn’t make sense, I’ve said it time and time again.
As for me being alive it could be because I’ve been very public about Silviu protecting me.
You can’t exactly kill somebody who is protected

1 Like

Yeah, you can’t exactly kill Kiiru if they’re under Silviuian monktection!

1 Like

The fact that Silviu died last night when we’ve been open about Silviu being on me… evils are setting me up for a kill tonight. If I’m demon it’s beneficial for me to keep Silviu alive for another night so that I can reason why I make it to F3.

Kiiru killed Leafia while Demon also killed May in the same night.

1 Like

Yeah… that in itself would help support me being good, the kill count is very much off if people are thinking “Hey, we’ve worked out how you kill”.

I, for one, think the Demon should try framing you by sparing your life tonight, for sure…

Oh I’d be fucking down.
If the demon wants to try framing me and we go head to head tomorrow, bring it on

I believe demon should kill otter to increase suspicion on kiiruma

1 Like

Go, evil team, go

1 Like

I think the evil team should kill Marshal or Amelia to make us rethink everything.

Why was I pinged ten times?

There were several masspings.