BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

I am the goblin @Jinxed

/damsel guess silviu

your goblin privileges were revoked by me

/coup d’etat

litten you do realize your about to lose right?

1 Like

you dont seem to care

this wouldn’t be the first time

3700 posts of your time spent on BOTFXXVI: LIZARDS and all for nothing? do you have no competitors spirit?

i dont really think good deserves to win, most of its players not named tutuu or may seem to be mediocre at best.

VOTE: Amelia

this is starting demon

when we lose this game. some of you are going to think “wow, brak sandbagged this entire game and we therefore lost”. i want to make it exceedingly clear that it isn’t braks fault (as much as his play wasnt very good), but instead all of yours

and that concludes the “i have nothing left besides making people nervous to kill me off of pure emotion” segment

Do you know what brak picked for his townafolk ect

im not opening this thread until 3 hours from now. byeeeee

no i never vot that

1 Like

ok bye fr. ive answered every question its up to some person to by some miracle turn around the hearts of town qnd save me.

… lol
gg

My current line of thought is “would the STs really confirm us the Demon via an Outsider ability?”

It’s so annoying because I believe marshal that they believes tjey are town

Oh I don’t think a single goddamn thing Marissa has done has been AI. Marissa replaced in with one goal: survive. The wolfteam is all but confirmed to her. So she doesn’t have to make any subconscious judgements or push any goals other than “don’t fucking die”. There is no difference whatsoever between t!Marissa and w!Marissa’s motives here.

And unfortunately, Brakuren’s post history is very, very poisoned. However, I don’t think he comes up with that bluff on his own.

1 Like

It’s possible Buonic ability made themself register as a townsfolk instead of the vizier