BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

Every night* choose a player they die. If you guess which team is winning you gain a buff / temporary ability

Until the night. I know I said Cycle. But it did say Phase, that’s my bad.

Ah well I can’t kill anyone so clearly I’m not the demon

We have 0 reason to believe that

True

/break

It’s actually quite easy
My tarot cards predicted this, and you targeted Brak N3, which might have affected their ability. At the very least, my tarot cards suggest this is something they either planned in their card or are telling the truth about, but I can assure you that I’m just a townafolk and that either they are lying or their harlot stuff is affecting them

Or you are a minion and you are choosing the tarot cards to apply on others, its not that farfetched

My tarot cards predicted the future multiple times, it would be weird for me to choose what card to apply since cards can’t apply to the future.

I’ve pretty much hard accused Amelia for several day phases along with Derp, and anyone who knows me knows that team doesn’t work solely because of that. In fact no team actually works which is funnier, considering I’ve accused most people this game at one point or the other.

@Magnus @Brakuren so uh what are we meant to do today? :upside_down_face:

It’s quite simple
Kill the demon

1 Like

I got to go to Best Buy but I’ll be back soon. Talking to atlas is always nice.

1 Like

Yes but is it you? SDA? Or somebody not involved in the evil-chain

Well I think both me and magnus both know I would never kill them there.

1 Like

Yes but SOMEONE killed Magnus.
I don’t think anybody alive who is demon would kill Magnus and we all know that.
Magnus was a very viable demon candidate

Just because you wouldn’t kill them, doesn’t mean you’re not the demon.
No person alive who knows anything about what was going on would’ve killed Someone.

our alignment changing vizier nightkill deciding instant hammer judge executioner

2 Likes

*whisperer

Honestly I’m irritated about Someone still having power when their ass is grass but it’s the only explanation.
No demon should’ve killed Someone.