BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

The issue wasn’t that you initially tried to fakeclaim it, it’s that you continually doubled down even as it was clear nobody believed you and even as it was clear evils weren’t going to out to you. It made it completely impossible to worldbuild

N1: Otter’s Noble information (not real). Brought up later because it wasn’t initially real. This only slid because Otter was quieter than some.
N2: Kiiruma’s Drunk’ening (not real).
N3: Atlas’ information (not real).
N4: May received nothing (because nothing was happening in the first place.

That’s awesome.

4 Likes

you got her on the block. me and snowe were so happy

“impossible” lmao

because you were town and ITT

not to like say its ur fault but if you don’t come in and say we have to stay the course, and instead vote amelia, i doubt magnus switches off, causing bionic/someone/litten to all also switch off

1 Like

I was super duper close what do you mean. I also never back down if there isnt a reason

Your ability was not a Townsfolk ability, your claims of it were incredibly inconsistent, I was refusing to accept it was real even when doing so would’ve fixed every single discrepancy in my worldview

why did two different people decide their ideal townsfolk was the lame no kill demon

2 Likes

Were you?

hi

Yes I was

i’d like to thank kiiruma

1 Like

Brakuren was trying to make things as hard to balance as possible on purpose

my instinct was to kill Amelia but I would have never put my shaders off to realize Kiiruma was evil and I’m always submissive whenever it comes to letting other people I think is town make decisions

if I had 1 more day I had it

i had no isea how ot ply my ability and was so so so sick

Is there any evidence to suggest this was the case

who would you like to kill

1 Like

Yes ask amelia

western man after playing BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS

8 Likes