BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

and I have a monthish free that I will be spending driving all throughout the western united states

3 Likes

on this note if anyone west of bee cave, texas wants to say hi I will probably be in the area at some point I have a lot of spots I want to see

2 Likes

town have won like 5 times

1 Like

I mean honestly at this point this shows me that I can do it. I can post a lot. So I’m gonna start kicking up my effort as every alignment.

I genuinely loved my character this game. And I love feeling like I have control and a say in things. This game I was so deep for a good while and I just kept using it to my advantage. Even when there were questions about me being evil, I had a small retort for it.

So I want to be able to show that I can do this when good as well ^^ Mad props to Amelia and the STs for my character, I knew what to do with it and I loved it. I’ve been trying to be a minion harlot for so many games in Lizards, so it was a fun surprise that it actually happened for once.

2 Likes

tbh a prisoners dilemma character in botc was something ive had on the backburner for a whiiiiiile and harlot worked perfectly for it with the whole agreement/disagreement risk/reward thing it has going on in the base game

2 Likes

Yeah i saw that one and it just fit nicely and worked amazing with minion damsel

1 Like

Talking to Someone on final day was great

I kinda just implied brak/marshal were my demon and went from there

2 Likes

@Someone “About to claim to you” my ass

1 Like

why was someone fakeclaiming evil

1 Like

You want quotes?

Cuz I was hoping good wouldnt execute me if I did in part

I knew he was fibbing because bionic wasn’t evil :sob:

3 Likes

Because they wanted to catch the evils
There’s a reason I kept calling them town when people kept insisting they were acting like an evil vizier, and I only let it go with the bionic execution, which felt like open wolfing. He felt like he was just trying to trap evils based off his whisper with me, and while I didn’t know whether his cult leader abilitt was legitmate, I felt like his attempts to catch evils were

Until he hammered biomic with like ten seconds left

yea I was really hoping he was evil

I like how both good and evil both wanted to convince Someone that i was the demon

1 Like

SEE

1 Like

DONT BLAME ME

are the demons/minions not told each other in this