BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

Was this a BoTF where all evils lived?

Yeh

It seems you get either a D1 rerack with good winning, or evil stomps with all them alive here.

The last seven-player game was an exception.

2 Likes

I’m still disappointed there wasn’t 3 Fisherman abilities.

1 Like

It should have counted as a loss for not getting the fisherman trio.

1 Like

no atlas died wdym

3 Likes

I don’t know the joke.

There was a plan to execute someone, giving the Cannibal the fisherman ability (they were the demon) and resurrecting someone to give them fisherman

1 Like

But if I caused Marluna to be poisoned… then Atlas never could’ve jumped and so it would’ve been an evil sweep. :smirk:

It still was an even sweep even with Atlas dead, Marluna was just welcomed into the fold. No evils died due to good ever

A solid team who honestly, we each did our own things and that worked so well. Amelia and Atlas took heat, Otter sat back but was here when we needed her and I was kinda a ringmaster and vocal voice. Atlas found their target too which is nice.

1 Like

marluna gets the garfooled award of being the evil team’s carry

3 Likes

LMAO

That should be a thing

@Garfooled would be proud

I remember it now. The advice would’ve been:
“You should trust Magnus and Kiiruma.”
“You should execute Magnus and Kiiruma.”

1 Like

Would “You don’t need my advice to win the game” count as good advice?

1 Like

arete giving the poisoned fisherman just flat out “trust [demon player]” and it working for 4 days

3 Likes

i mean yeah. basically a general being told their team is winning

2 Likes

Sometimes, depends how good is doing.
If the ST thinks that good has all the information they need, then the advice could be something like:
“Discuss everything everyone has learned.”

1 Like

note that i deliberately poisoned the fisherman over the savant and then spread relentless “obviously the savant is poisoned” propaganda. perhaps a little too relentless

1 Like