BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

Okay to be fair you did not read the script and then were surprised when the guaranteed demon made it a 6v6

2 Likes

Im illiterate

jarek was like “you are lucky that I am not choosing whether poli wins” and then jarek changed their tune to like “yeah at this point I don’t think it’s mechanically possible for yoy to lose”

1 Like

it was a flavor-based joke/insult at saints

why

bionic and litten’s characters were designed purely on flavor 0% on the mechanics of the basegame role

3 Likes

Jarek was planning to be so strict that you functionally couldn’t have won with anything less than an Atheist kill.

1 Like

I didn’t think I deserved the win TBC that’s why I assumed he wouldn’t give it. I didn’t think he was needlessly cruel just reasonable

2 Likes

I feel like saving may from being executed would also count, even if we ignore everything else I did, I don’t really think there’s an intereptation of the role where you can’t say a poli can’t win if the evil team would have lost

i agree with litten’s poli flip cuz me and may played so godawfully that game that litten carried us for sure

3 Likes

Hey only I’m allowed to say I played badly

4 Likes

anyway that game was a fluke since I could have won as good solely due to the fact that it was obviously a vortox game which meant kill people with correct information and literally all of the evil team were implicated by this

Now imagine a Hermit Damsel-Politician.
If you’re guessed, the evil team wins. Side evil without them figuring out what you are.

(i only did it cuz im p sure i remember you saying you playd badly that game in another spot)

Hey, you made a Legion comment once.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have brought you to f3 if I didn’t plan on giving you it.

1 Like

Problem: it’s hard to say you weren’t the most responsible if you just out day 1

3 Likes

or out as hermit and if youre guessed youre the most responsible for that loss because you couldve just not outed

Poli doesn’t really work in a legion game though.

It does if they side good.

1 Like